Rajasthan is a Northern-west state of India. Popularly known as “Land of Rajputana”, “Royal Palaces”, a perfect romantic India wrapped in traditional Outfits. It is surrounded by Aravalis – India’s oldest mountain range and some part is covered by Thar Desert.
Handicrafts, Royal palaces, Wild Life, Bird sanctuaries, puppet shows, traditional art and culture, prominent structures that represent the architectural heritage, Havelis, Forts & Palaces, Temples , Nomads Banjara’s i.e. the travelling tradesmen and artisans, Food preparations by ‘Khansamas’ (the royal cooks) inside the State palaces are some of the center of attractions in Rajasthan. Gateway to Rajasthan is the capital city Jaipur, also known as the pink city.
How to reach Rajasthan by Airways: International and Domestic Airports:
- Sanganer Airport (Jaipur) : International / Domestic – 14 Km from Jaipur Railway station [city]
- Civil Airport Jodhpur (Jodhpur) : Domestic – 6 Km from Jodhpur Railway station [city]
- Maharana Pratap Airport (Udaipur) : Domestic – 23 Km from City Bus Station Udaipur [city]
- Kota Airport (Kota) : Domestic – 8 Km from Kota Junction, Railway station [city]
- Jaisalmer Airport (Jaisalmer) : Domestic – 8 Km from Jaisalmer Railway station [city]
- Nal Airport (Bikaner) : Domestic – 20 Km from Bikaner Junction Railway station [city]
How to reach Rajasthan by Roadways:
- Strong connectivity by Buses and Taxis from all parts of the country.
- Rajasthan is directly connected by road to Delhi, Punjab, Gujarat.
- National Highways NH 11, NH 3, NH 11B, NH 11A, NH 14, NH 12, NH 65, NH 15, NH 79, NH 76, NH 89, NH 79A, NH 112, NH 90, NH 113, NH 116, and NH 114 are the major highways connecting Rajasthan to the rest of the country.
- Taxis are easily available from Delhi to Jaipur.
- For local transportation within cities/ bazaars: Auto’s or rikshaws are much useful.
How to reach Rajasthan by Railways:
- Rajasthan is well connected to major cities of India via strong rail network.
- Abu Road, Ajmer Junction, Alwar, Bandikui Junction, Barmer, Bharatpur Junction, Bhilwara, Bikaner Junction, Chirawa, Chittaurgarh, Churu, Dausa, Falna, Gandhinagar JPR, Gangapur City, Hanumangarh Junction, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur Junction, Kota Junction, Makrana, Marwar Junction, Nohar, Pali Marwar, Rajgarh, Sawai Madhopur Junction are some of the bigger Railway Junctions in Rajasthan
- For more details about trains please check at site http://www.indianrail.gov.in/
Distance By Road:
- Jaipur to Delhi – 250 Km Approx
- Mandawa to Delhi – 260 Km Approx
- Bikaner to Delhi – 450 Km Approx
- Jaisalmer to Delhi – 780 Km Approx
- Jodhpur to Delhi – 600 Km Approx
- Mount Abu to Delhi – 750 Km Approx
- Pushkar to Delhi – 410 Km Approx
Major attractions in and around Jaipur: City Palace, S.M.S. II MUSEUM, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Jalmahal, Jaigarh FORT, Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Central Museum, Birla Planetarium, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Kanak Vrindavan, Moti Doongri Temple, Kishanpol Bazaar, Khazana Walon ka Rasta, Nehru Bazaar, Johari Bazaar,Bapu Bazaar,Tripolia Bazaar, Badi Chaupar, Bhindon ka Rasta, Chameli Bazaar, Chandpol, Chora Rasta, Chhoti Chaupar, Johari Bazar:- Textiles(Lehariam Bandini, Zari, Gota, Mukesh and Embroideries), Gold, Precious Stones (Loose), Semi-Precious Stones (Loose), Contemporary, Precious Enamel Work and Jaipur Speciality Namkins (Snacks), Panner Ghewar at (LMB Sweets)
Major attractions in and around Bikaner: The Junagarh Fort, Lal Garh Palace, Sun Gate, The Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum, Deshnoke Temple, Shri Sadul Museum, Fort Museum, Gajner Palace
Major attractions in and around Jaisalmer: Manak Chowk and Havelis, Gadsisar Lake, Tazia Tower, Havelis, Nathmalji-ki-Haveli, Patwon -ki-Haveli, Salim Singh-ki-Haveli, Gyan Bhandar, Jain Temple, Khuri Sand Dunes, Gadi Sagar, Sam Sand Dunes, Bhatia Bazaar, Sadar Bazaar, Gandhi Darshan, Markets in the fort, Rajasthani Government Shop, Barmer Embroidery House, Bhatia Bazaar, Khadi Gramudyog Bhavan, Seema Gram, Pansari Bazaar, Sonaron Ka Bass Manak Chowk and Sunset Point.
Major attractions in and around Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Garden & Zoo, Takhat vilas Palace, Kaylana Lake, Maha Mandir Temple, Girdikot & Sardarkot Market
Major attractions in and around Mount Abu: Dilwara Marble Temples, Nakki Lake, Sunset Point, AchalGarh, GuruShikhar, Adhar Devi, Trevor’s Crocodile Park, Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, Gaumukh, Doodh Baori
Major attractions in and around Udaipur: Kumbalgarh Fort, Jaisamand Lake, Rajsamand Lake, Nagda, Haldighati, Nathdwara and Ranakpur Jain Temples, camel riding, Marwarhi dishes and snacks, especially dal-baati-churma, Lake Palace, City Palace, Jag Mandir, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Jagdish Temple, Lake Pichola, Fateh Saga Lake
Major attractions in and around Pushkar: Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Savitri Templ, Rangji or Rangnath Temple, Varah Temple, exciting camel safari, Pushkar Fair, Apteshwar Temple, Dargah Shariff of Hazrat Khwaja Muinuddin Chisht, Ajmer.
Languages spoken: Almost 90% people of Rajasthan Understands and speaks Hindi with touch of Rajasthani primary dialects – Marwari, Mewari, Dhundhari, Mewati and Harauti. In big cities Local people can converse in English as well.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Day To Day Tour Schedule
9 Nights 10 Days- Exciting Rajasthan
Day 01 : Delhi
Arrive at Delhi Railway Station /Airport the bustling capital of India. On arrival pick-up from airport and transfer to hotel for check-in. Day free for own (depending the time permitting). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Delhi
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour covering Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Humayun Tomb. Over night at hotel.
Day 03: Delhi To Agra ( 250 Kms/6 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Agra. On arrival check-in at hotel and after a refresh move to visit the evening beauty of Taj Mahal. Enjoy the local market of Agra which is world famous. Later to Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Agra To Jaipur ( 250 Kms/6 Hrs)
After breakfast proceed towards Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri , another monument of India and check in to Hotel and later on move to cover city attraction covering Amber Fort, enjoy elephant ride to the fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar (observatory). Over night at hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur
After breakfast proceed to see the local and traditional market of Jaipur with Zoo , City Palace & Museum. Evening free, you can also watch movie at the Best Movie Hall of India “Raj Mandir”.Over night at Hotel.
Day 06 : Jaipur To Mandawa ( 180 Kms / 4 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast start for Mandawa. Mandawa is well known for its Royal Haveli’s made in ancient Indian and Mughal architecture. Enjoy and feel the royalty. Later evening transferred back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 07: Mandawa To Pushkar (160 Kms/ 4 Hrs)
After breakfast start for Pushkar and after check in Hotel visit the World’s only “Brahma Temple”. Take a walk of the Holy Lake and enjoy the beautiful sunset at Savitri Mata temple. Later evening transferred to Hotel.
Day 08: Pushkar To Jodhpur (185 Kms/ 4 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur, check-in at hotel, visit the Mehrangarh fort; an illustrious work of magnificence, Jaswant Thada the Taj Mahal of Mewar, day at your own. Over night at hotel
Day 09: Jodhpur To Udaipur ( 263 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur called as Venice of the East, check-in at hotel, Udaipur city tour covering Jagdish temple, City palace & Sheliyon ki bari, day at your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10: Udaipur
After breakfast drive to Kumbhalgarh (Optional) to visit the most Royal Fort of Rajasthan or be in Udaipur only and enjoy the walk and boat ride at lake pichola and in evening transferred to hotel for a comfortable night stay. Tour Ends.