Rajasthan is a Northern-west state of India. Popularly known as “Land of Rajputana”, “Royal Palaces”, a perfect romantic India wrapped in traditional Outfits. It is surrounded by Aravalis – India’s oldest mountain range and some part is covered by Thar Desert.
Handicrafts, Royal palaces, Wild Life, Bird sanctuaries, puppet shows, traditional art and culture, prominent structures that represent the architectural heritage, Havelis, Forts & Palaces, Temples , Nomads Banjara’s i.e. the travelling tradesmen and artisans, Food preparations by ‘Khansamas’ (the royal cooks) inside the State palaces are some of the center of attractions in Rajasthan. Gateway to Rajasthan is the capital city Jaipur, also known as the pink city.
How to reach Rajasthan by Airways: International and Domestic Airports:
- Sanganer Airport (Jaipur) : International / Domestic – 14 Km from Jaipur Railway station [city]
- Civil Airport Jodhpur (Jodhpur) : Domestic – 6 Km from Jodhpur Railway station [city]
- Maharana Pratap Airport (Udaipur) : Domestic – 23 Km from City Bus Station Udaipur [city]
- Kota Airport (Kota) : Domestic – 8 Km from Kota Junction, Railway station [city]
- Jaisalmer Airport (Jaisalmer) : Domestic – 8 Km from Jaisalmer Railway station [city]
- Nal Airport (Bikaner) : Domestic – 20 Km from Bikaner Junction Railway station [city]
How to reach Rajasthan by Roadways:
- Strong connectivity by Buses and Taxis from all parts of the country.
- Rajasthan is directly connected by road to Delhi, Punjab, Gujarat.
- National Highways NH 11, NH 3, NH 11B, NH 11A, NH 14, NH 12, NH 65, NH 15, NH 79, NH 76, NH 89, NH 79A, NH 112, NH 90, NH 113, NH 116, and NH 114 are the major highways connecting Rajasthan to the rest of the country.
- Taxis are easily available from Delhi to Jaipur.
- For local transportation within cities/ bazaars: Auto’s or rikshaws are much useful.
How to reach Rajasthan by Railways:
- Rajasthan is well connected to major cities of India via strong rail network.
- Abu Road, Ajmer Junction, Alwar, Bandikui Junction, Barmer, Bharatpur Junction, Bhilwara, Bikaner Junction, Chirawa, Chittaurgarh, Churu, Dausa, Falna, Gandhinagar JPR, Gangapur City, Hanumangarh Junction, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur Junction, Kota Junction, Makrana, Marwar Junction, Nohar, Pali Marwar, Rajgarh, Sawai Madhopur Junction are some of the bigger Railway Junctions in Rajasthan
- For more details about trains please check at site http://www.indianrail.gov.in/
Distance By Road:
- Jaipur to Delhi – 250 Km Approx
- Mandawa to Delhi – 260 Km Approx
- Bikaner to Delhi – 450 Km Approx
- Jaisalmer to Delhi – 780 Km Approx
- Jodhpur to Delhi – 600 Km Approx
- Mount Abu to Delhi – 750 Km Approx
- Pushkar to Delhi – 410 Km Approx
Major attractions in and around Jaipur: City Palace, S.M.S. II MUSEUM, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Jalmahal, Jaigarh FORT, Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Central Museum, Birla Planetarium, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Kanak Vrindavan, Moti Doongri Temple, Kishanpol Bazaar, Khazana Walon ka Rasta, Nehru Bazaar, Johari Bazaar,Bapu Bazaar,Tripolia Bazaar, Badi Chaupar, Bhindon ka Rasta, Chameli Bazaar, Chandpol, Chora Rasta, Chhoti Chaupar, Johari Bazar:- Textiles(Lehariam Bandini, Zari, Gota, Mukesh and Embroideries), Gold, Precious Stones (Loose), Semi-Precious Stones (Loose), Contemporary, Precious Enamel Work and Jaipur Speciality Namkins (Snacks), Panner Ghewar at (LMB Sweets)
Major attractions in and around Bikaner: The Junagarh Fort, Lal Garh Palace, Sun Gate, The Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum, Deshnoke Temple, Shri Sadul Museum, Fort Museum, Gajner Palace
Major attractions in and around Jaisalmer: Manak Chowk and Havelis, Gadsisar Lake, Tazia Tower, Havelis, Nathmalji-ki-Haveli, Patwon -ki-Haveli, Salim Singh-ki-Haveli, Gyan Bhandar, Jain Temple, Khuri Sand Dunes, Gadi Sagar, Sam Sand Dunes, Bhatia Bazaar, Sadar Bazaar, Gandhi Darshan, Markets in the fort, Rajasthani Government Shop, Barmer Embroidery House, Bhatia Bazaar, Khadi Gramudyog Bhavan, Seema Gram, Pansari Bazaar, Sonaron Ka Bass Manak Chowk and Sunset Point.
Major attractions in and around Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Garden & Zoo, Takhat vilas Palace, Kaylana Lake, Maha Mandir Temple, Girdikot & Sardarkot Market
Major attractions in and around Mount Abu: Dilwara Marble Temples, Nakki Lake, Sunset Point, AchalGarh, GuruShikhar, Adhar Devi, Trevor’s Crocodile Park, Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, Gaumukh, Doodh Baori
Major attractions in and around Udaipur: Kumbalgarh Fort, Jaisamand Lake, Rajsamand Lake, Nagda, Haldighati, Nathdwara and Ranakpur Jain Temples, camel riding, Marwarhi dishes and snacks, especially dal-baati-churma, Lake Palace, City Palace, Jag Mandir, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Jagdish Temple, Lake Pichola, Fateh Saga Lake
Major attractions in and around Pushkar: Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Savitri Templ, Rangji or Rangnath Temple, Varah Temple, exciting camel safari, Pushkar Fair, Apteshwar Temple, Dargah Shariff of Hazrat Khwaja Muinuddin Chisht, Ajmer.
Languages spoken: Almost 90% people of Rajasthan Understands and speaks Hindi with touch of Rajasthani primary dialects – Marwari, Mewari, Dhundhari, Mewati and Harauti. In big cities Local people can converse in English as well.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Day To Day Tour Schedule
7N8D – Wildlife & Bird Watching Tour
Day 1: Delhi Arrival, overnight at Delhi
Upon your arrival, your driver will greet you at Delhi International Airport and transfer you to your Hotel. Check in and Rest of the day is at leisure and rest. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi to Bharatpur (200 kms/ 3 hrs)
After breakfast, take the road to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, also known as Keoladeo National Park. On arrival at Bharatpur, check in at hotel. In the evening, visit Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, you might also like to do a quaint boat ride into the park for birding. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
After breakfast, spend the whole day at Birding, Boating and rickshaw rides at the sanctuary. Day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Bharatpur – Ranthambore (240 Kms/ 4.5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Ranthambore- one of the finest tiger reserves of India, pretty popular among wildlife photographers. On arrival, check in to your hotel and after some rest, proceed to visit the ganesh Temple and Famous Ranthambore Fort. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Ranthambore National Park
In the morning, take a jeep safari/ canter safari to the Famous Ranthambore National Park. Return to the hotel for breakfast and relax. After lunch, proceed for another safari to the forest. Evening free for leisure activities at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Ranthambore to Jaipur (170 kms/ 4 hrs)
Early in the morning, set out for a jeep safari to Ranthambore National park. After your safari, be back to hotel for breakfast and after some time, check out from the hotel and take the road to the pink city. On arrival at Jaipur, check in to your hotel and after some rest, you might like to visit Chaukhi Dhani – the traditional ethnic village resort for dinner, portraying the culture & traditions of ethnic Rajasthan. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Jaipur to Sariska (140 kms/ 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Sariska. The Indian national park is located in Alwar district of Rajasthan. Like many other wildlife parks, Sariska too was the hunting reserve of the royal family of Alwar. Wildlife found at Sariska includes Royal Bengal Tiger, Leopard, Jungle Cat, Caracal, Striped Hyena, Golden Jackal, Chital, Sambhar, Blue Bull, Chinkara, Four Horned antelope, Wild Boar, Hare Langur and many more birds and reptiles. On arrival at Sariska, check in to your hotel. You might like to head on to the evening safari to the jungle or spend the day at leisure with other recreational activities available at resort. Overnight stay at Wildlife resort.
Day 8: Sariska – Delhi drop at Airport / Railway Station
Early morning after breakfast checkout from the Hotel and proceed Railway Station or Airport for your onwards journey.. Tour ends with some wonderful memories of Rajasthan.