Rajasthan is a Northern-west state of India. Popularly known as “Land of Rajputana”, “Royal Palaces”, a perfect romantic India wrapped in traditional Outfits. It is surrounded by Aravalis – India’s oldest mountain range and some part is covered by Thar Desert.
Handicrafts, Royal palaces, Wild Life, Bird sanctuaries, puppet shows, traditional art and culture, prominent structures that represent the architectural heritage, Havelis, Forts & Palaces, Temples , Nomads Banjara’s i.e. the travelling tradesmen and artisans, Food preparations by ‘Khansamas’ (the royal cooks) inside the State palaces are some of the center of attractions in Rajasthan. Gateway to Rajasthan is the capital city Jaipur, also known as the pink city.
How to reach Rajasthan by Airways: International and Domestic Airports:
- Sanganer Airport (Jaipur) : International / Domestic – 14 Km from Jaipur Railway station [city]
- Civil Airport Jodhpur (Jodhpur) : Domestic – 6 Km from Jodhpur Railway station [city]
- Maharana Pratap Airport (Udaipur) : Domestic – 23 Km from City Bus Station Udaipur [city]
- Kota Airport (Kota) : Domestic – 8 Km from Kota Junction, Railway station [city]
- Jaisalmer Airport (Jaisalmer) : Domestic – 8 Km from Jaisalmer Railway station [city]
- Nal Airport (Bikaner) : Domestic – 20 Km from Bikaner Junction Railway station [city]
How to reach Rajasthan by Roadways:
- Strong connectivity by Buses and Taxis from all parts of the country.
- Rajasthan is directly connected by road to Delhi, Punjab, Gujarat.
- National Highways NH 11, NH 3, NH 11B, NH 11A, NH 14, NH 12, NH 65, NH 15, NH 79, NH 76, NH 89, NH 79A, NH 112, NH 90, NH 113, NH 116, and NH 114 are the major highways connecting Rajasthan to the rest of the country.
- Taxis are easily available from Delhi to Jaipur.
- For local transportation within cities/ bazaars: Auto’s or rikshaws are much useful.
How to reach Rajasthan by Railways:
- Rajasthan is well connected to major cities of India via strong rail network.
- Abu Road, Ajmer Junction, Alwar, Bandikui Junction, Barmer, Bharatpur Junction, Bhilwara, Bikaner Junction, Chirawa, Chittaurgarh, Churu, Dausa, Falna, Gandhinagar JPR, Gangapur City, Hanumangarh Junction, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur Junction, Kota Junction, Makrana, Marwar Junction, Nohar, Pali Marwar, Rajgarh, Sawai Madhopur Junction are some of the bigger Railway Junctions in Rajasthan
- For more details about trains please check at site http://www.indianrail.gov.in/
Distance By Road:
- Jaipur to Delhi – 250 Km Approx
- Mandawa to Delhi – 260 Km Approx
- Bikaner to Delhi – 450 Km Approx
- Jaisalmer to Delhi – 780 Km Approx
- Jodhpur to Delhi – 600 Km Approx
- Mount Abu to Delhi – 750 Km Approx
- Pushkar to Delhi – 410 Km Approx
Major attractions in and around Jaipur: City Palace, S.M.S. II MUSEUM, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Jalmahal, Jaigarh FORT, Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Central Museum, Birla Planetarium, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Kanak Vrindavan, Moti Doongri Temple, Kishanpol Bazaar, Khazana Walon ka Rasta, Nehru Bazaar, Johari Bazaar,Bapu Bazaar,Tripolia Bazaar, Badi Chaupar, Bhindon ka Rasta, Chameli Bazaar, Chandpol, Chora Rasta, Chhoti Chaupar, Johari Bazar:- Textiles(Lehariam Bandini, Zari, Gota, Mukesh and Embroideries), Gold, Precious Stones (Loose), Semi-Precious Stones (Loose), Contemporary, Precious Enamel Work and Jaipur Speciality Namkins (Snacks), Panner Ghewar at (LMB Sweets)
Major attractions in and around Bikaner: The Junagarh Fort, Lal Garh Palace, Sun Gate, The Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum, Deshnoke Temple, Shri Sadul Museum, Fort Museum, Gajner Palace
Major attractions in and around Jaisalmer: Manak Chowk and Havelis, Gadsisar Lake, Tazia Tower, Havelis, Nathmalji-ki-Haveli, Patwon -ki-Haveli, Salim Singh-ki-Haveli, Gyan Bhandar, Jain Temple, Khuri Sand Dunes, Gadi Sagar, Sam Sand Dunes, Bhatia Bazaar, Sadar Bazaar, Gandhi Darshan, Markets in the fort, Rajasthani Government Shop, Barmer Embroidery House, Bhatia Bazaar, Khadi Gramudyog Bhavan, Seema Gram, Pansari Bazaar, Sonaron Ka Bass Manak Chowk and Sunset Point.
Major attractions in and around Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Garden & Zoo, Takhat vilas Palace, Kaylana Lake, Maha Mandir Temple, Girdikot & Sardarkot Market
Major attractions in and around Mount Abu: Dilwara Marble Temples, Nakki Lake, Sunset Point, AchalGarh, GuruShikhar, Adhar Devi, Trevor’s Crocodile Park, Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, Gaumukh, Doodh Baori
Major attractions in and around Udaipur: Kumbalgarh Fort, Jaisamand Lake, Rajsamand Lake, Nagda, Haldighati, Nathdwara and Ranakpur Jain Temples, camel riding, Marwarhi dishes and snacks, especially dal-baati-churma, Lake Palace, City Palace, Jag Mandir, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Jagdish Temple, Lake Pichola, Fateh Saga Lake
Major attractions in and around Pushkar: Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Savitri Templ, Rangji or Rangnath Temple, Varah Temple, exciting camel safari, Pushkar Fair, Apteshwar Temple, Dargah Shariff of Hazrat Khwaja Muinuddin Chisht, Ajmer.
Languages spoken: Almost 90% people of Rajasthan Understands and speaks Hindi with touch of Rajasthani primary dialects – Marwari, Mewari, Dhundhari, Mewati and Harauti. In big cities Local people can converse in English as well.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Day To Day Tour Schedule
3 Nights 4 Days – Jaipur tour
Day 01: Jaipur
On arrival you will be welcomed by our representative at the Airport and then you will be transferred to the hotel. After some refreshment start exploring the Pink City and Cover Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar, in the evening enjoy the beauty of Hawa Mahal and then proceed towards Kanchan Kesari for the Traditional Dance and Music followed with Dinner. Later back to hotel and overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur (300 Kms/ 5 Hrs) (Return)
Early morning after breakfast proceed towards the Land of Brahma I.e. “Pushkar”. Before Pushkar visit the World Famous Dargah-e-Sahrif in Ajmer. Later drive to Pushkar, visit Lord Brahma Temple and enjoy the beautiful Sunset at Mata Savitri Temple. Later take a walk of the Holy Lake in Pushkar and then drive back to Jaipur. Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur – Bhangarh- Abhaneri- Jaipur (280 Kms/ 5 Hrs) (Return)
Early morning after breakfast get ready to visit the most Haunted Site of India i.e. Bhangarh , where staying after 5 PM is not allowed. Enjoy the visit of Ruined forts and palace in Bhangarh and then proceed towards Abhaneri which is one of the most finest geometrically designed step well of India. Do visit the Harshad Mata Temple which is 2500 Years old in Abhaneri itself and then drive back to Jaipur. Overnight stay in the Hotel..
Day 04: Jaipur.
After breakfast checkout from the Hotel and depending upon your flight schedule visit the Local Market of Pinkcity and then you will be dropped at Airport for your onward journey to home. Tour Ends with lifetime memories.